OnTilt Radio announced in the late winter of 2011 and again in its Summer State of the Union that it would be unveiling a brand new section for the OnTilt Radio Community to explore! We are pleased to announce that it this idea is now set to be reality and OTR is turning Pink! OnTilt Radio Chick! is ready for action!
This section of our website will become more than a few webpages. It will be a portal for all the awesome women of OTR and our future ladies to convene and exchange ideas on a wide variety of subjects only a group of OTR Chicks can offer. Two of our finest ladies will be providing this content. Pamela Jones, CFO of OnTilt Radio and newest member of the team Christina Sayer , who assumes the role of OnTilt Radio Chick Director. We also have many more coming!
This is what you can expect to find at OnTilt Radio Chick!
- OnTilt Radio Chick! – This is where you will interface with the main design of the new area. It will have a women/mother blogging section, a childcare and parenting section, general and family movie and book reviews and any other topic women enjoy discussing and learning about. We have great group of ladies ready to exchange with you and we are always looking for more.
- Presto’s Playhouse – This will be a comprehensive section of the site devoted to two things every mom needs to raise a well balanced rough and tumble child: toys and stuff! Oh... and video games! There will be product reviews and discussions along with insightful commentary on what works and what doesn't! You will also be able to browse and purchase new and used products that get the Chicks! seal of approval! Finally, all our members will be able to post their own new and used items for sale giving OnTilt Radio the largest internet radio toy store in the world!
- Retro Rags – Welcome to the Chicks! closet! A place most fellas dare to enter and our ladies are fine with that. The closet will be full of useful reviews and discussions that relate to the high stakes world of children's fashion! Just like the playhouse, you will be able to purchase new and used couture plus Retro Rag's Original Clothing!
- Clippin’ Chicks – Here you will exchange money saving and solid family expense methods. We will also provide access to special deals with partnering coupon sites.
- Colo’s Kitchen – Named after our CEO Robin Jones and although he is a man, he is the reason most men should stay out of the kitchen. Here our OTR Chicks! will be able to show him how it’s done with a recipe exchange and how-to audio and video cooking content. He does have the legs to be one of the Chicks!
- Behind the Felt - This will be a place for the Chicks! to talk about the stuff they don't want us to know they are talking about. Think of it as the beauty parlor! Get them rollers going!
The second generation of OnTilt Radio Chick! will introduce more streets of this community to move into. They include a place for our Chicks! to exchange clothing and other items with their sisters, on the OTR dime. A gardening section that will not only have great tips and tricks for a healthy home and outdoor garden, but how they can save you money in Colo's Kitchen. There will also be a section for all our ladies within shopping distance of each other to get together and help spread the OTR Chick! excitement!
More will be added as it develops and grows and we are looking forward to all our ladies and fellas too taking part in this awesome new section in the OnTilt Radio Community! The initial place holder page is here and we welcome any comments or suggestions. The official pages will be launched in the next two weeks! Stay Tuned Ladies!