On this week's Poker Advocacy with Rich Muny webcast, I was joined live live by poker pro Ari Engel for a chat on how to get more poker pros involved in the fight for our game. Following my chat with Ari, I was joined by poker activist Lori Davenport and Poker.org's Chris Icon for a panel chat on the involvement of poker pros and Sheldon Adelson's ongoing efforts to ban online poker. You won't want to miss this.
- https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/poker-advocacy/id502875902 (iTunes)
PLEASE TAKE THREE MINUTES PER DAY TO FIGHT FOR POKER!
**** Friday #Fight4Poker ****
• Let's tweet six HR 707 attendees, with the prefilled verbiage as-is or individualized via a quick edit. Verbiage can be as simple as copying & pasting one of the following examples, but try to edit even these a bit:
- HR 707, the bill to shut down state-licensed poker sites, is an attack on states' rights & the #TenthAmendment.
- For consumer protection, mandated age verification & liberty, please support the right of states to authorize online poker.
- Congress rejected instate online poker bans in '06. HR 707 restores nothing. It's a new ban. #OpposeHR707
► Jud. Cmte Chair Bob Goodlatte [R-VA]: http://spredd.it/dE8fbJ9O
► Jud. Cmte Ranking Member John Conyers [D-MI]: http://spredd.it/MA6TbsjH
► Rep. Jason Chaffetz [R-UT]: http://spredd.it/O97bZe4e
► Rep. Sheila Jackson Lee [D-TX]: http://spredd.it/s7yc870n
► Rep. Cedric Richmond [D-LA]: http://spredd.it/JPBEzlwp
► Rep. Ted Poe (R-TX): http://spredd.it/pRw59961
• Let's keep making & favoriting pro-poker tweets in reply to a tweet by the House Judiciary Committee:
• Please tweet, share & favorite today's action plan:
► Twitter: http://spredd.it/WxcTib34
► Facebook: www.facebook.com/PokerDailyActionPlan/posts/852593991453059
Thanks for participating!
© Copyright OnTilt Radio LLC.