On this week's Poker Advocacy with Rich Muny webcast, I was joined live by poker activists Lori Davenport and Melissa Burr for a panel chat on ongoing efforts to ban online poker and the need for poker pros to step up and encourage the community to take a stand for the game. Be sure to check out Melissa's Cardplayer Lifestyle article at http://cardplayerlifestyle.com/fix-online-poker-new-jersey-pro-players-perspective.
You won't want to miss this!
- https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/poker-advocacy/id502875902 (iTunes)
PLEASE TAKE THREE MINUTES PER DAY TO FIGHT FOR POKER!
**** Friday #Fight4Poker ****
• Let’s tweet members of the House Crime, Terrorism, Homeland Security, and Investigations Subcommittee, either with the prefilled verbiage as-is or individualized via a quick edit. Verbiage can be as simple as copying & pasting one of the following examples, but try to edit even these a bit:. They are holding a hearing on HR 707 on March 5th and need to hear from us!
- HR 707, a bill to shut down state-licensed iPoker, isn't a question of poker. It's of states' rights & the #TenthAmendment
- For consumer protection, mandated age verification & liberty, please support the right of states to authorize online poker.
- Congress rejected instate online poker bans in '06. HR 707 restores nothing. It's a new ban. Please oppose HR 707.
⇒ Rep. Louie Gohmert [R-TX]: http://spredd.it/pdbu4RfE
⇒ Rep. Trey Gowdy [R-SC]: http://spredd.it/3L7h1ca5
⇒ Rep. Raul Labrador [R-ID]: http://spredd.it/la4M1U08
⇒ Rep. Ted Poe [R-TX]: http://spredd.it/5OCdfxjc
⇒ Rep. James Sensenbrenner [R-WI]: http://spredd.it/sh7fWK4J
• Let's keep making & liking pro-poker comments on lawmaker Facebook pages. This can be as simple as posting, “Please oppose efforts to strip states of their Tenth Amendment right to authorize online poker.”, “I agree. We should authorize online poker, not ban it,” etc.:
⇒ Rep. Ken Buck (R-CO): www.facebook.com/repkenbuck/photos/a.1057821127576691.1073741828.1036040879754716/1094117087280428
⇒ Rep. Jason Chaffetz's (R-UT): www.facebook.com/video.php?v=734024986712787&set=vb.390419731073316 (auto-play video...you may wish to mute first)
• Please tweet, share & favorite today's action plan:
⇒ Twitter: http://spredd.it/a5JLR6Fa
⇒ Facebook: www.facebook.com/PokerDailyActionPlan/posts/833349046710887
Thanks for participating!
© Copyright OnTilt Radio LLC.