On this week's webcast, I was joined by PPA CO State Director & OnTilt CEO Robin Jones! We had a terrific discussion you won't want to miss.
PRESS THE PLAY BUTTON FOR THE OTR PLAYER... THE RED APPLE FOR ITUNES... THE RSS BUTTON FOR THE FEED
**** Friday #Fight4Poker ****
• iPoker opponent FL Gov. Rick Scott's hosted a Q&A on his Facebook page, but disregarded the poker questions. Let's ask him why ignored us, and let's keep making & liking the comments from yesterday's DAP:
- www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=780232662001190 (hit "mute" first if you don't wish to hear his brief autoplay video)
• Let's all send prefilled, fully editable tweet regarding our continued ability to reach lawmakers through Twitter:
• Let's all send prefilled, fully editable tweets on HR 4301 to six more GOP House Judiciary Committee members:
- Rep. Jim Jordan (R-OH): http://spredd.it/J2R4UI15
- Rep. Raúl Labrador (R-ID): http://spredd.it/df1dpbJA
- Rep. Tom Marino (R-PA): http://spredd.it/dUAco7eb
- Rep. Ted Poe (R-TX): http://spredd.it/8ugPq706
- Rep. James Sensenbrenner (R-WI): http://spredd.it/aPaO28AI
- Rep. Lamar Smith (R-TX): http://spredd.it/CVj32SRo
• Please retweet/share & favorite today's action plan:
• Some DAP participants have been having issues with Twitter. Let's send this tweet last, so it's above all the ones to lawmakers:
© Copyright OnTilt Radio LLC.