On this week's webcast, I was joined by Minnesota poker pro Chris 'Fox' Wallace to discuss his career and this year's WSOP. Chris and I were then joined by PPA MN State Director Mike Qualley and poker activist Lori Kolstad for panel discussion on Minnesota poker advocacy and other poker issues. You won't want to miss this!
PLEASE TAKE THREE MINUTES PER DAY TO FIGHT FOR POKER!
**** Thursday #Fight4Poker: July Twitter Congressional Poker Blast -- Day #22
• Let's back the online poker push by tweeting the entire Congress this month. Today's tweets:
- Rep. Bill Posey: http://spredd.it/G3dyUShd
- Rep. David Price: http://spredd.it/5RB8gWhS
- Rep. Tom Price: http://spredd.it/6n1JX0d9
- Rep. Mike Quigley: http://spredd.it/l0TL18fR
- Rep. Nick Rahall: http://spredd.it/J1jYGa29
- Rep. Charles Rangel: http://spredd.it/Pc3O06Q6
- Rep. Tom Reed: http://spredd.it/a2kWy97v
- Rep. David Reichert: http://spredd.it/CiOwbQv9
- Rep. James Renacci: http://spredd.it/oacFI4KO
- Rep. Reid Ribble: http://spredd.it/LjmAccrK
- Rep. Tom Rice: http://spredd.it/P07BYjd3
- Rep. Cedric Richmond: http://spredd.it/ele0gdBS
- Rep. Scott Rigell: http://spredd.it/KYeqi0aW
- Rep. Martha Roby: http://spredd.it/TJ58Qe7B
- Rep. David Roe: http://spredd.it/cAo4526b
• Let's make & like pro-poker comments on lawmaker Facebook pages. This can be as simple as posting, "Please support online poker legislation," "It's time to license online poker," etc.:
- Rep. Steve Chabot: www.facebook.com/10152577667222922
- Rep. Stephen Fincher: www.facebook.com/690147381053975
- Rep. Chuck Fleischmann: www.facebook.com/834494199895597
- Rep. John K. Delaney: www.facebook.com/588978244543926
• Please tweet, share & favorite today's action plan:
- Twitter: http://spredd.it/8656O8dp
- Facebook: www.facebook.com/PokerDailyActionPlan/posts/726488184063641
Thanks for participating!
© Copyright OnTilt Radio LLC.