On this week's Poker Advocacy with Rich Muny webcast, I was joined by poker journalist Chris Grove for a discussion on all things poker. Following the one-one-one chat with Chris, he and I were joined by poker activists Matthew Luckie, Reid Young and Bob Wallace for a terrific panel discussion. You won't want to miss this!
PLEASE TAKE THREE MINUTES PER DAY TO FIGHT FOR POKER!
**** Wednesday #Fight4Poker ****
• Let's send ten senators prefilled, fully editable tweets in support of poker:
- Sen. Martin Heinrich: http://spredd.it/2M83e1K1
- Sen. Heidi Heitkamp: http://spredd.it/af8wdRx5
- Sen. Dean Heller: http://spredd.it/5bHc06e8
- Sen. Mazie Hirono: http://spredd.it/Bcgx7l8a
- Sen. John Hoeven: http://spredd.it/E3aWdvUp
- Sen. James Inhofe: http://spredd.it/o9I23mPJ
- Sen. Johnny Isakson: http://spredd.it/aFw2le75
- Sen. Mike Johanns: http://spredd.it/1B5vwyE3
- Sen. Ron Johnson: http://spredd.it/zu2G32dw
- Sen. Tim Johnson: http://spredd.it/iv43u1ae
• Let's make & like pro-poker comments on lawmaker Facebook pages. This can be as simple as posting, "Please support online poker legislation. Thank you," "I agree. Let's license online poker," etc.:
- House Speaker John Boehner: www.facebook.com/815558381818155
- Sen. Chris Murphy: www.facebook.com/10152489550323961
- Rep. Ron Barber: www.facebook.com/629055943877090
• Please tweet, share & favorite today's action plan:
- Twitter: http://spredd.it/92cKq107
- Facebook: www.facebook.com/PokerDailyActionPlan/posts/738694819509644
Thanks for participating!
© Copyright OnTilt Radio LLC.