On this week's Poker Advocacy with Rich Muny webcast, PokerNews senior writer Chad Holloway joined me for a one-on-one interview. Following my chat with Chad, PPA MN State Director Mike Qualley and poker player & awesome activist Lori Davenport joined me for a great panel chat. The show focused largely on Election Day, Sheldon Adelson's anti-poker efforts, and general poker discussion. You won't want to miss this!
PLEASE TAKE THREE MINUTES PER DAY TO FIGHT FOR POKER!
**** Wednesday #Fight4Poker ****
• Let's send ten senators prefilled, editable tweets on Adelson's effort to prohibit state-licensed poker sites:
- Sen. Amy Klobuchar [D-MN]: http://spredd.it/dT4xU1Fa
- Sen. Mary Landrieu [D-LA]: http://spredd.it/RKlrT4p9
- Sen. Patrick Leahy [D-VT]: http://spredd.it/YAP55Q59
- Sen. Carl Levin [D-MI]: http://spredd.it/abpw1HQz
- Sen. Joe Manchin [D-WV]: http://spredd.it/cP8J1ze2
- Sen. Ed Markey [D-MA]: http://spredd.it/pbe4fKd2
- Sen. Claire McCaskill [D-MO]: http://spredd.it/FYS96hKt
- Sen. Robert Menendez [D-NJ]: http://spredd.it/Uyi35acK
- Sen. Jeff Merkley [D-OR]: http://spredd.it/0at5XyAD
- Sen. Barbara Mikulski [D-MD]: http://spredd.it/f33ffEa7
• Former Gov. Mike Huckabee had Adelson coalition member Blanche Lincoln on his Fox show, where she bashed online poker and he sat as cheerleader. Let's making & liking pro-poker comment on his anti-poker Facebook post:
• Please tweet, share & favorite today's action plan:
- Twitter: http://spredd.it/YNzkcc2r
- Facebook: www.facebook.com/PokerDailyActionPlan/posts/783742261671566
Thanks for participating!
© Copyright OnTilt Radio LLC.