On this week's Poker Advocacy with Rich Muny webcast, I was joined live by poker journalist Steve Ruddock for a one-on-one chat. We discussed Steve's projects and the poker fight at the state and federal level, with emphasis on Las Vegas Sands CEO Sheldon Adelson's continued efforts against the game. You won't want to miss this week's show!
PLEASE TAKE THREE MINUTES PER DAY TO FIGHT FOR POKER!
**** Weekend #Fight4Poker ****
• Let's send individualized pro-poker tweets to seven new congressmen, either with the prefilled verbiage as-is or individualized via a quick edit. Verbiage can be as simple as copying & pasting one of the following examples, but try to edit even these a bit:
- Please respect the rights of states by rejecting calls to ban state-licensed online poker sites. Thank you. #TenthAmendment
- Licensed online poker provides tools for law enforcement, mandated age verification & liberty. Please support.
- Congress rejected instate online poker bans in '06. Adelson's RAWA restores nothing. Support the #TenthAmendment. Oppose RAWA.
⇒ Rep. Rod Blum [R-IA]: http://spredd.it/YDF4r730
⇒ Rep. Mike Bost [R-IL]: http://spredd.it/bfh2Vk77
⇒ Rep. Brendan Boyle [D-PA]: http://spredd.it/9q2ydbIR
⇒ Rep. Dave Brat [R-VA]: http://spredd.it/4afSc32a
⇒ Rep. Tony Cardenas [D-CA]: http://spredd.it/wT0GJ2Es
⇒ Rep. Buddy Carter [R-GA]: http://spredd.it/vOs4PcXj
⇒ Rep. Barbara Comstock [R-VA]: http://spredd.it/1Xcz829U
• Anti-poker Sen. Lindsey Graham says he's considering a run for president. Let's make & like some pro-poker posts on some articles about this:
• Please tweet, share & favorite today's action plan:
⇒ Twitter: http://spredd.it/Ua28672d
⇒ Facebook: www.facebook.com/PokerDailyActionPlan/posts/820454584667000
Thanks for participating!
© Copyright OnTilt Radio LLC.