On this week's Poker Advocacy with Rich Muny webcast, I was joined live by 2008 & 2012 GOP presidential candidate former Rep. Ron Paul! Dr. Paul and I discussed #liberty, #poker, Sheldon Adelson's anti-poker efforts, and civil forfeiture (including discussion of law enforcement seizure and forfeiture of poker players' funds while traveling). Following my interview with Dr. Paul, Competitive Enterprise Institute fellow Michelle Minton and poker reporters Chris Grove and Steve Ruddock joined me for a great panel chat. You definitely won't want to miss this!
PLEASE TAKE THREE MINUTES PER DAY TO FIGHT FOR POKER!
**** Friday #Fight4Poker ****
• Let's send 15 congressmen prefilled, fully editable tweets in support of poker. If you get an error, simply reload the page:
- Rep. Juan Vargas: http://spredd.it/0uJ9Wa5G
- Rep. Marc Veasey: http://spredd.it/7E0af4SB
- Rep. Filemon Vela: http://spredd.it/31fzUwdW
- Rep. Nydia Velázquez: http://spredd.it/4SyhsEcw
- Rep. Peter Visclosky: http://spredd.it/67dsE64z
- Rep. Ann Wagner: http://spredd.it/0NY577Aa
- Rep. Tim Walberg: http://spredd.it/9JRTe28b
- Rep. Greg Walden: http://spredd.it/q6waj1cf
- Rep. Jackie Walorski: http://spredd.it/1w4ezS69
- Rep. Tim Walz: http://spredd.it/28dIfwO3
- Rep. Debbie Wasserman Schultz: http://spredd.it/i5DZKq0f
- Rep. Maxine Waters: http://spredd.it/nI85H4gU
- Rep. Henry Waxman: http://spredd.it/daRSrc1B
- Rep. Randy Weber: http://spredd.it/Y19cX5c4
• Let's make & like pro-poker comments on lawmaker Facebook page. This can be as simple as posting, "Please support online poker. Thank you," "I agree. Let's license online poker," etc.:
- NV Sen. Harry Reid: www.facebook.com/10152931513152847
- MN Sen. Al Franken: www.facebook.com/10154828710655492 (you may wish to mute your system first, as the embedded video auto-plays)
• Please tweet, share & favorite today's action plan:
- Twitter: http://spredd.it/bfJa8L7e
- Facebook: www.facebook.com/PokerDailyActionPlan/posts/772755816103544
Thanks for participating!
© Copyright OnTilt Radio LLC.