On this week's Poker Advocacy with Rich Muny, I was joined live by PPA MN State Director Mike Qualley, poker activist Lori Davenport and Poker.org's Chris Icon for a panel chat on the White House #PokerPetition, involvement of poker pros in the fight, and Sheldon Adelson's ongoing efforts to ban online poker. You won't want to miss this.
- https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/poker-advocacy/id502875902 (iTunes)
PLEASE TAKE THREE MINUTES PER DAY TO FIGHT FOR POKER!
**** Monday #Fight4Poker ****
• Let’s send prefilled, editable tweets to 11 members of the California State Assembly Governmental Organization Committee. The committee will hold a hearing on April 27th, so let's be sure they hear from us:
► Asm. Adam C. Gray (Chair): http://spredd.it/eMSK7ufc
► Asm. Eric Linder (Vice Chair): http://spredd.it/Gex6jl32
► Asm. Chad Mayes: http://spredd.it/0d8PYa2v
► Asm. Cristina Garcia: http://spredd.it/fbwfFAYE
► Asm. Katcho Achadjian: http://spredd.it/cnILbjV7
► Asm. Luis A Alejo: http://spredd.it/a45c8vfU
► Asm. Frank Bigelow: http://spredd.it/bykN7l4S
► Asm. Eduardo Garcia: http://spredd.it/ADb03ad8
► Asm. Mike A. Gipson: http://spredd.it/28UJ8dRK
► Asm. Roger Hernández: http://spredd.it/9I8Kp54c
► Asm. Reginald Jones-Sawyer: http://spredd.it/1dYfQVeb
• Let's make & favorite pro-poker tweets in reply to a tweet by Rep. Mike Bishop (R-MI):
• Let's keep making and liking pro-poker comments on lawmaker Facebook pages. This can be as simple as posting, “Please oppose efforts to strip states of their right to authorize online poker.”, “I agree with the pro poker commenters. We should authorize online poker, not ban it,” etc.:
► Rep. Sheila Jackson Lee (R-TX): www.facebook.com/CongresswomanSheilaJacksonLee/posts/10153189543805985
► Rep. Cedric Richmond (D-LA): www.facebook.com/RepRichmond/posts/965649750132471
• Please tweet, share & favorite today's action plan:
► Twitter: http://spredd.it/7aU4dzkf
► Facebook: www.facebook.com/PokerDailyActionPlan/posts/907595102619614
Thanks for participating!
© Copyright OnTilt Radio LLC.