On this week's webcast, I was joined by PPA CO State Director & OnTilt CEO Robin Jones! We had a terrific discussion you won't want to miss.
PRESS THE PLAY BUTTON FOR THE OTR PLAYER... THE RED APPLE FOR ITUNES... THE RSS BUTTON FOR THE FEED
**** Weekend #Fight4Poker ****
• Let's all send prefilled, fully editable tweets on S. 2159 to six Senate Judiciary Committee members:
- Sen. Lindsey Graham (R-SC): http://spredd.it/MW2j50aF & http://spredd.it/F0eVP9Ir
- Sen. Dianne Feinstein (D-CA): http://spredd.it/mpi8c20z
- Sen. Mike Lee (R-UT): http://spredd.it/dc55105p
- Sen. Richard Blumenthal (D-CT): http://spredd.it/f9H9eSjq
- Sen. Chris Coons (D-DE): http://spredd.it/cgmEwP9Y
- Sen. John Cornyn (R-TX): http://spredd.it/d7veX1a2
• iPoker opponent FL Gov. Rick Scott hosted a Q&A on his Facebook page, but disregarded the poker questions. Let's keep making & liking comments asking why he ignored us:
- www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=780232662001190 (hit "mute" first if you don't wish to hear his brief autoplay video)
• Please retweet/share & favorite today's action plan:
© Copyright OnTilt Radio LLC.