On this week's Poker Advocacy with Rich Muny, Campaign for Liberty Chairman Dr. Ron Paul returned to the show for his second visit. The three-time presidential candidate & former congressman and I discussed civil asset forfeiture, including discussion of law enforcement seizure and forfeiture of poker players' funds while traveling, along with liberty and the poker fight.
Following my interview with Dr. Paul, PPA Board Member & 2004 WSOP Main Event Champion Greg Raymer and Campaign for Liberty Senior Vice President Norman Singleton joined me for a poker liberty panel chat. You won't want to miss this!
- https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/poker-advocacy/id502875902 (iTunes)
PLEASE TAKE THREE MINUTES PER DAY TO FIGHT FOR POKER!
**** Friday #Fight4Poker ****
• Let’s tweet five House Judiciary Committee members:
► Rep. Doug Collins (R-GA): http://spredd.it/AJockl1f
► Rep. Trent Franks [R-AZ]: http://spredd.it/6BduoSMI
► Rep. Bob Goodlatte [R-VA]: http://spredd.it/4Yf7AZ6v
► Rep. Jim Jordan [R-OH]: http://spredd.it/cfbX59Wt
► Rep. Steve King [R-IA]: http://spredd.it/E8bF0aXW
► DAP Tweet: http://spredd.it/fsJbL8bx
• Let's make & like pro-poker comments on Gov. Mark Dayton's [D-MN] Facebook pages. This can be as simple as posting, “Please oppose efforts to strip states of their right to authorize online poker.”, “I agree with the pro poker commenters. We should authorize online poker, not ban it,” etc.:
• Let's keep making & favoriting pro-poker tweets in reply to Sen. Mike Crapo [R-ID]:
• Please share & favorite today's action plan:
Thanks for participating!
© Copyright OnTilt Radio LLC.