On this week's Poker Advocacy with Rich Muny webcast, I was joined by Jay Todd of This Week in Gambling / Perspectives Weekly fame. Jay has been on the front lines since UIGEA passed in 2006. In fact, his videos attacking efforts to ban online poker helped to ignite the fight back. We discussed the fight for poker, Sheldon Adelson, and Sen. Mike Lee's recent Reason Magazine interview. Following that, I was joined by Gail Schiffli and OnTilt Radio CEO & PPA CO State Director Robin Jones for a terrific panel discussion. You won't want to miss this!
• http://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/poker-advocacy/id502875902 (iTunes)
PLEASE TAKE THREE MINUTES PER DAY TO FIGHT FOR POKER!
** Weekend #Fight4Poker ****
• Let's send 15 congressmen prefilled, fully editable tweets in support of poker. If you get an error, simply reload the page:
- Rep. Candice Miller: http://spredd.it/enb6Ce87
- Rep. Gary Miller: http://spredd.it/1g9Taw4d
- Rep. George Miller: http://spredd.it/2fe1uoi7
- Rep. Jeff Miller: http://spredd.it/0iP5baJK
- Rep. Gwen Moore: http://spredd.it/5q1aF2ua
- Rep. James Moran: http://spredd.it/MztRD9f0
- Rep. Markwayne Mullin: http://spredd.it/Ay8kh7rf
- Rep. Mick Mulvaney: http://spredd.it/P97U0Yd8
- Rep. Patrick Murphy: http://spredd.it/p1Fde05i
- Rep. Tim Murphy: http://spredd.it/19ddQwBf
- Rep. Jerry Nadler: http://spredd.it/0A82aYSK
- Rep. Grace Napolitano: http://spredd.it/i330ag31
- Rep. Richard Neal: http://spredd.it/t88XMLpo
- Rep. Gloria Negrete McLeod: http://spredd.it/v9IYxe34
- Rep. Randy Neugebauer: http://spredd.it/WfRt213d
• Let's make & like pro-poker comments on anti-poker Rep. Tulsi Gabbard's Facebook pages. This can be as simple as posting, "Please reconsider and support online poker. Thank you," "I agree. Let's license online poker," etc.:
• Please tweet, share & favorite today's action plan:
- Twitter: http://spredd.it/leg80ukn
- Facebook: www.facebook.com/PokerDailyActionPlan/posts/753075351404924
Thanks for participating!
© Copyright OnTilt Radio LLC.