On this week's Poker Advocacy with Rich Muny webcast, I was joined live by poker journalist Steve Ruddock for a one-on-one chat. We discussed Steve's projects and the poker fight at the state and federal level, with emphasis on Las Vegas Sands CEO Sheldon Adelson's continued efforts against the game. You won't want to miss this week's show!
PLEASE TAKE THREE MINUTES PER DAY TO FIGHT FOR POKER!
**** Friday #Fight4Poker ****
• Let's send individualized pro-poker tweets to seven new congressmen, either with the prefilled verbiage as-is or individualized via a quick edit. Verbiage can be as simple as copying & pasting one of the following examples, but try to edit even these a bit:
- Licensed U.S. online poker sites' age & identity verification technology keeps underage players off their sites.
- Licensed online poker provides tools for law enforcement, mandated age verification & liberty. Please support.
- Congress rejected instate online poker bans in '06. Adelson's RAWA restores nothing. Support the #TenthAmendment. Oppose RAWA.
⇒ Rep. Ralph Abraham [R-LA]: http://spredd.it/LdfdbWM4
⇒ Rep. Alma Adams [D-NC]: http://spredd.it/OW993c1B
⇒ Rep. Pete Aguilar [D-CA]: http://spredd.it/61KRQj3b
⇒ Rep. Rick Allen [R-GA]: http://spredd.it/2RYe3J5D
⇒ Rep. Brad Ashford [D-NE]: http://spredd.it/c3fLe0z9
⇒ Rep. Brian Babin [R-TX]: http://spredd.it/h7O9td13
⇒ Rep. Don Beyer [D-VA]: http://spredd.it/37Dowb8p
• Anti-poker Sen. Lindsey Graham [R-SC] posted on Facebook that he's considering a run for president. Let's make & like some pro-poker comments there:
• Please tweet, share & favorite today's action plan:
⇒ Twitter: http://spredd.it/SUd5as91
⇒ Facebook: www.facebook.com/PokerDailyActionPlan/posts/819979864714472
Thanks for participating!
© Copyright OnTilt Radio LLC.