On this week's Poker Advocacy with Rich Muny webcast, I was joined by poker journalist Steve Ruddock for a terrific discussion on Newsweek's attack on online poker and general poker advocacy. You won't want to miss this!
PLEASE TAKE THREE MINUTES PER DAY TO FIGHT FOR POKER!
*** Friday #Fight4Poker ****
• Let's send ten senators prefilled, fully editable tweets in support of poker:
- Sen. Tim Kaine: http://spredd.it/O8mDab0f
- Sen. Angus King: http://spredd.it/k8U3gI5x
- Sen. Mark Kirk: http://spredd.it/28oe9X3u
- Sen. Amy Klobuchar: http://spredd.it/5iUud0f8
- Sen. Mary Landrieu: http://spredd.it/3nP88Bpc
- Sen. Patrick Leahy: http://spredd.it/S4Lo5Rcd
- Sen. Mike Lee: http://spredd.it/0f8fcXnf
- Sen. Carl Levin: http://spredd.it/97kwYi26
- Sen. Joe Manchin: http://spredd.it/N1Yb5f34
- Sen. Ed Markey: http://spredd.it/T07K6ed3
• Let's make & like pro-poker comments on Rep. Bernie Sanders' Facebook page. This can be as simple as posting, "Please support online poker legislation. Thank you," "I agree. Let's license online poker," "Please oppose Sheldon Adelson's efforts to push Congress to ban online poker," etc.:
• Please tweet, share & favorite today's action plan:
- Twitter: http://spredd.it/8qWN1J84
- Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/PokerDailyAc...39540389425087
Thanks for participating!
© Copyright OnTilt Radio LLC.