On this week's Poker Advocacy with Rich Muny webcast, I was joined live by former Rep. Jon Porter (R-NV) with Capitol Hill updates and insights, followed by a terrific poker panel featuring Competitive Enterprise Institute fellow Michelle Minton and poker reporter Chad Holloway. It has been a very eventful week, so you won't want to miss this discussion!
- https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/poker-advocacy/id502875902 (iTunes)
PLEASE TAKE THREE MINUTES PER DAY TO FIGHT FOR POKER!
**** Thursday #Fight4Poker ****
• Let's send prefilled, pull editable tweets to seven governors:
- Oklahoma Gov. Mary Fallin: http://spredd.it/zNoU8AlS
- Oregon Gov. John Kitzhaber: http://spredd.it/8BhOf650
- Pennsylvania Gov. Tom Corbett: http://spredd.it/bEdfODfH
- Rhode Island Gov. Lincoln Chafee: http://spredd.it/D3YrIC0T
- South Carolina Gov. Nikki Haley: http://spredd.it/Htb2558x
- South Dakota Gov. Dennis Daugaard: http://spredd.it/r2pIfvz7
- Tennessee Gov. Bill Haslam: http://spredd.it/5fxwdJ00
• Let's make & like pro-poker comments on lawmaker Facebook pages. This can be as simple as posting, “Please oppose efforts to strip states of their right to authorize online poker. Thank you,” “I agree. We should authorize online poker, not ban it,” etc.:
- Sen. Mike Lee: www.facebook.com/senatormikelee/posts/860946473937047
- Sen. Jeff Sessions: www.facebook.com/jeffsessions/posts/10152650949004585
- Sen. Richard Shelby: www.facebook.com/RichardShelby/posts/10152889539879798
- Sen. Mike Enzi: www.facebook.com/mikeenzi/posts/10152893797674437
- Sen. Ron Johnson: www.facebook.com/senronjohnson/posts/946856552009873
• Please tweet, share & favorite today's action plan:
- Twitter: http://spredd.it/Ja40lIcb
- Facebook: www.facebook.com/PokerDailyActionPlan/posts/795961637116295
Thanks for participating!
© Copyright OnTilt Radio LLC.