On this week's Poker Advocacy with Rich Muny webcast, I was joined live by former Rep. Jon Porter (R-NV) with Capitol Hill updates and insights, followed by a terrific poker panel featuring Competitive Enterprise Institute fellow Michelle Minton and poker reporter Chad Holloway. It has been a very eventful week, so you won't want to miss this discussion!
- https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/poker-advocacy/id502875902 (iTunes)
PLEASE TAKE THREE MINUTES PER DAY TO FIGHT FOR POKER!
**** Wednesday #Fight4Poker ****
• Let's send prefilled, pull editable tweets to ten governors:
- Montana Gov. Steve Bullock: http://spredd.it/M1H03y8Q
- Nebraska Gov. Dave Heineman: http://spredd.it/vaB90X41
- Nevada Gov. Brian Sandoval: http://spredd.it/3dtcf130
- New Hampshire Gov. Maggie Hassan: http://spredd.it/B45N933W
- New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie: http://spredd.it/4e1c1g2p
- New Mexico Gov. Susana Martinez: http://spredd.it/5ego6ccq
- New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo: http://spredd.it/1cydOLgb
- North Carolina Gov. Pat McCrory: http://spredd.it/Jx3f3M6E
- North Dakota Gov. Jack Dalrymple: http://spredd.it/vUtmGKx7
- Ohio Gov. John Kasich: http://spredd.it/3G47E4bN
• Let's keep making & liking pro-poker comments on House Majority Leader John Boehner's Facebook page. This can be as simple as posting, “Please oppose efforts to strip states of their right to authorize online poker. Thank you,” “I agree. We should authorize online poker, not ban it,” etc.:
• Please tweet, share & favorite today's action plan:
- Twitter: http://spredd.it/69fX9Tva
- Facebook: www.facebook.com/PokerDailyActionPlan/posts/795454763833649
Thanks for participating!
© Copyright OnTilt Radio LLC.